Ostatnia aktualizacja 9 stycznia, 2012
22.02-2014 (Saturday) – 01.03.2014 (Saturday)
|Date:||22 February- 1 March (starts 22end with lunch and ends 1st with breakfast)|
|Localization:||Sports Hall of LKS Beskid Brenna in Brenna|
|Brenna – a village in the South of Poland|
|Payment:||1100 PLN (around 260 euros)|
|Final registration date:||10.02.2014|
Registration after the final date will be charged 100 PLN extra. Foreigners pay for the camp of the first arrival day.
We accept payment only in PLN.
There is an option to pay only for classes (no accommodation and no food). In such case, the payment (650 PLN) is also due by the end of the arrival day. You can either choose the hotel which is in the same building as the gym (the Beskid hotel) or the Kotarz hotel which is located on the other side of the road near the gym and which offers you a higher standard (spa center, sauna, swimming pool with no limitations, free parking, billiards and others).
1. Hotel Beskid – payment 1100 PLN (including food, bed, classes)
2. Hotel Kotarz – payment 650 PLN (classes) + you book and pay Kotarz hotel accomodation on your own (around 180 PLN per night including food, bed and hotels extras). Don’t forget to ask for YMAA camp participant’s discount.
Robert Wąs – Cracow, Poland
|Shaolin Instructor, Taiji Instructor|
|Pedro Rodrigues – Amadora, Portugal||Shaolin Instructor, Taiji Instructor|
|Victor Casqueiro – Lisbon, Portugal||Shaolin Instructor, Taiji Instructor|
|Zbigniew Panasewicz – London, UK||Shaolin Assistant , Taiji Assistant|
|Bartłomiej Grad – Cracow, Poland||Shaolin Assistant , Taiji Instructor|
|Victor Marques – Paris, France||Shaolin Instructor, Taiji Instructor|
|Miguel Palma – Azores, Portugal||Shaolin Assistant , Taiji Assistant|
|Paul Moran – Dublin, Irleand||Shaolin Assistant|
|Olivier Pardo – London, UK||Shaolin Assistant , Taiji Assistant|
|Taiji/Shaolin||Shaolin and Taijiquan students will learn basic staff techniques. It will be a continuation of the training from the last Summer camp and seminars. For Taiji students attendance is not required. If, however, someone wants to participate in this class, please indicate it in the registration form.
Equipment required: wooden staff
Sword Basics – We will learn the basic sword techniques including training with partner and sword sequences (Shaolin and Taiji). This will be the continuation of the training form previous camps. Equipment required: wooden sword (no metal swords allowed!)
Taiji students(Qigong, sequence and aplications, Taiji ball, sparring) will learn the traditional sequence of Taijiquan Yang style, basic Taiji Qigong Training, Pushing Hands, Centering and basic applications of Taiji Forms and Taiji Qin Na.
|Equipment required:||Wooden blocks for centering training (not obligatory).|
|Wooden staff and training belt|
Students will practise and improve:
|Equipment needed:||wooden staff and other weapons.|
|training gloves, jumping rope, shin protections, helmet, plastrons, shields.|
|Attention:||During all shaolin classes use of training belt is OBLIGATORY!|
NOTE! If you need training sword (wooden) please contact Lukasz: firstname.lastname@example.org (before 31.01.2014)
Sword – made of ash wood. Hard and springy. Perfect for solo practice and training with partner. Price: 90 zł
- 2x Staff basic and advanced techniques, solo and matching training, reaction training, sequence and applications
- 2x Taiji sword basic and advanced techniqeus, solo and matching training
- 4x Taiji – Taiji basics, Qigong, Taiji ball training, sequence and aplications
- 3x Taiji PD – Taiji Pushing Hands – stationary and moving pushing hands, centering, Jin training, coiling Qigong, advanced (min 1 stripe Taiji): sparring Taiji (required: gloves with grappling ability – open fingers)
- 2x Staff basic and advanced techniques,
- 2x Shaolin sword basics and advanced
- 3x Shaolin – basics, sequences, aplications, Tan Tui, weapons training, fighting forms, Qin Na, Shang Xia Zi etc.
- 4x Shaolin P – Partner training, applications – plastrons, gloves, San Shou, wrestling, groundfighting basics